● access school and complete their highest possible educational level
● have been exposed to enriching experiences, training and academic support and encouragement
● are supported by their families
● have time to play and learn in a safe environment, and
● the government plays its role in providing quality education
then they will become well educated independent young people with knowledge, skills and attitudes that are relevant for the Kenyan economy.
Ultimately we shall have communities and, by extension, a country that is socio-economically sustainable and we will have broken the cycle of poverty.